Thursday, February 19, 2009

We Are All John Galt

Surprise! I'm back, and it took a speech my a member of CNBC of all channels (No, I didn't watch the braodcast, I heard a recording of it on Rush...) to brign me back.

But thank you to Michelle Malkin, The Jawa Report, Slapstick Politics, Gateway Pundit, Wag This Dog, and numerous others for their posts that helped to inform me as to the events that occured and gave me my topic.

The protests started in Seattle, moved on to Denver, then to Mesa, Arizona, and are now coming to my Backyard. And they are spreading. In the Governor's Mansions of the states of Texas, Mississippi, Louisiana, Alaska, South Carolina, and Idaho, the Governors are currently stating that they are unsure as to wheter they should accept funds from the Generational Theft Act. It's too bad there are provisions in the bill that removes their right to say no to the money. Sarah, Bobby, take this to the Supreme Court, you might win the 2012 election if you do so...

But before I discuss the protests, I would like to direct your attention to this story...

Seattle
From the Boston Tea Party to Your Neighborhood Pork Protest

Denver
Yes We Care
Denver Protest: Videos

Mesa
Mesa, Arizona
More Scenes From Mesa
More Scenes From the Anti-Obama Backlash
High School Students Skeptical of Spending Binge
Hundreds Protest President Obama
Anti-Porkulus Protesters Raise Their Voices

Overland Park
Pictures and Post!

No comments: