Thursday, May 22, 2008

Polar Bears and Oil prices

Alaska is going to be hurting people. With the Polar Bear on the Endagndered Species List (An Unnacceptable oversight due to the increase in population of Polar Bears since their discovery during the Early Days of American Exploration and the regular and precedented growth in population continuing at this time), all movements to expand the economy of Alaska, which is dependant on Oil Mining, are thus stopped.

No new oil drilling, no new pipelines, no new refineries.

Oh and if you don't believe me on this, just check the following link.
http://www.nationalcenter.org/NPA566.html

Oh, and don't say that I don't love Polar Bears because I disagree with this movement. They may not be my favorite species, that belongs to the Kodiak Grizzly and the Bald Eagle jointly, Polar Bears are not far below. I just don't fall for sob story scare tactics.

Must be the build-up of Cynicism in my veins. Gotta ask my doctor about that some time...

No comments: