Wednesday, September 12, 2007

La Raza

La Raza

The name sends shivers through my body. The very name of it, meaning The Race in Spanish, conjures to mind the white power group of the Klu Klux Klan, or the black supremacist Black Panthers. Know, a new organization has taken over, this one is the organization of La Raza, which takes to the streets proclaiming "Chicano Power" and "Brown is Beautiful."

Now, while I have no disagreement with that last comment, can you imagine what the reaction would be if I were to walk down the streets wearing a sign that said "White is Beautiful?"

If I could survive long enough, I would probably be run in on a Hate Crime.

Why? Because I am white?

That is one of the largest pieces of go-se I have ever read.

The organization of La Raza should be barred from the Kansas City area, and the loss of their convention should be celebrated. Thank you, Mayor Funkhouser, for preventing this racist organization from setting up roots in our great City. And if the corrupt and Racist NAACP decides to leave, good riddance to them as well.

No comments: